Faovrite 'Green' Movie?

Monday, February 9, 2009

Share And Voice: ENVIRO-Cool Blog Award Goes To...


~~~Hey again everyone! Ok, so. Thanks Dr. V for the blog award! I have another kind of creative blog challenge that I have that I will throw on the blog at some point in the semester as well.

~~~Alright so my blog award does not go to an outstanding blog post, but it goes along with my challenge. So I decided to pass the award along to the person who I felt posted the best picture to my challenge. So without further ado....the award goes to.....(drumroll)......Ben@ Ben's Virtual Ecosystem for this cool photo! When I first looked at the photo, it kind of made me do a 'whoa' type reaction. So that was kind of the deciding factor in seeing who won. (Honorable Mention to Kaileigh@Kaileigh's Nature Log for her Photo, and Lauren@EnvironmentalEscapadesOfAStudent for her Photo too!) But also thank you to everyone who participated! It was a lot of fun looking at all the photo's everyone submitted!

~~~So Ben, here are the instruction's for how to pass along the award!

~~~Award Instructions
  1. Leave a comment below so that I know you "picked up" the award.
  2. Create a Share and Voice post that says you've received the award and indicate who the award is from (be sure to hyperlink).
  3. Also indicate to whom you are going to pass on the award and why. Be sure to hyperlink the blogger (use main blog URL) and the blog title (use the specific URL for that blog post).
  4. Copy and paste these instructions at the bottom of your post.
  5. Publish the post.
  6. Visit each blogger you've awarded and leave a comment telling them they've won.
  7. Continue the process...
~~~Have a good one everybody!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Ben! And to Kaileigh and Lauren for their honorable mentions! Great job all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve!

    Thanks a lot for the award! I'll be sure to pass it along as soon as I find someone to give it to. And thanks Dr. V for the congratulations! See you guys tomorrow (if the weather gets better)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Steve and Ben! Keep up the good work=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the honorable mention! I'm glad that you liked my pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve..for some reason it won't let me comment on your post about UMD..just wondering if you could help me out or know why?

    ReplyDelete